Do you want to transform the futures of our pupils?
We are seeking a Year 6 Teacher
with a responsibility for Maths or English
TMS/UPS + TLR (£2667)
Full Time, Permanent, Required for September 2018
This role would suit an ambitious teacher who is looking for a new challenge. You will be experienced in delivering outstanding lessons and have the skills, enthusiasm and commitment to support and develop other teachers across the school. In terms of specific areas of responsibility, you will be demonstrating, sharing and leading best practice in Teaching and Learning to improve pupils’ engagement, understanding and progress. You will be leading Maths or English (dependent on skills and interests) across the school.
Christ Church Academy is a one form entry primary school, with a strong ethos of teamwork and very high aspirations for the success of all. Our curriculum approach is creative, innovative and forward looking and this teacher would need to embrace that way of working.
|The successful candidate will:
· Be an excellent teacher with a proven track record of securing outstanding outcomes for pupils and the ability to model high standards in their own teaching.
· Have a positive impact on standards of teaching and learning across the school through modelling, coaching and quality CPD.
· Be highly skilled in Maths or English and able to share and lead best practice across the school
· Be committed to maintaining and developing the Christian character of the school.
· Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
|We can offer:
· Career development opportunities for the successful candidate to shape the role according to interests and skills
· Opportunities to have a positive impact on the lives of our enthusiastic learners
· The opportunity to be part of a dedicated staff team
· The opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our school
· The opportunity to be part of BDAT and work with schools and colleagues across the trust for career progression
· A competitive employee benefits scheme through BDAT
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please ring Annwen Ackroyd on 01274 410349 to arrange a time. Applications can be made via e – mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through prospects online.
Application deadline: Monday 16th April 9am 2018, Interviews Tuesday 17th April 2018.
Christ Church Academy is committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check.
YOU could help young people in Bradford get a much better start in life – interested? We are looking for talented and inspirational classroom practitioners to join our supply pool. This is your chance to make a difference!
Christ Church Academy, as part of the BDAT trust of schools, actively promotes teachers interest in our trust wide supply pool.
This pool is administered on our behalf by The Classroom Partnership.
To register you interest in joining, please email your CV to BDAT.email@example.com, or call 01484 819265 for further information.