We are seeking to appoint a permanent KS2 teacher to start in
September 2017 in our school
|We are looking for a teacher who:
· Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner
· Has high expectations of children’s learning.
· Has a proven track record of positive outcomes for pupils
· Ensures that the school is an exciting place to learn
· Is active in promoting partnership between staff, pupils, parents, the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust and our community
|We can offer:
· Our full commitment to support you and your professional development
· The opportunity to be part of an exciting and continually growing Academies Trust
· An ambitious vision for the future of the school
· Pupils who are keen to learn
· A clear, positive and caring ethos
· Highly committed and dedicated staff governors
· Close links with neighbouring schools in the Shipley Learning Partnership
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please ring Mrs Annwen Ackroyd on 01274 410349 to arrange a time. Applications can be made via e-mail to email@example.com
Application deadline 9.00am Wednesday 21st June, Interviews to be held on 22nd June 2017.
Christ Church Academy is committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check.
YOU could help young people in Bradford get a much better start in life – interested? We are looking for talented and inspirational classroom practitioners to join our supply pool. This is your chance to make a difference!
Christ Church Academy, as part of the BDAT trust of schools, actively promotes teachers interest in our trust wide supply pool.
This pool is administered on our behalf by The Classroom Partnership.
To register you interest in joining, please email your CV to BDAT.firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01484 819265 for further information.