27.5 hrs per week TTO
Salary SCP 4/5/6 £11572 – £11939 (Actual salary)
Christ Church Academy is a one form entry primary academy situated above Shipley with fantastic views across the valley and the UNESCO world heritage site at Saltaire. We are proud that visitors comment on what a lovely place it is and how well-mannered and enthusiastic our pupils are.
|We are looking for a person who:
· wants to make a difference and ensure positive outcomes for children
· has excellent literacy and numeracy skills
· can use their initiative and have high expectations
· has good interpersonal skills
· is enthusiastic and keen to join a hard working team
· is willing and able to work within the whole of the primary age range
· is willing to work throughout the official lunch period to ensure supervision and safety of children
|We can offer:
· The opportunity to be part of BDAT and work with schools and colleagues across the trust for career progression
· Career development opportunities for the successful candidate to shape the role according to interests and skills
· children who are keen to fulfil their potential
· a positive and friendly working environment
· a commitment to professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement. Please contact our Business Manager, Mrs Annwen Ackroyd on 01274 410349 to arrange a mutual appointment. Applications can be made on our application form, via e – mail to email@example.com or through prospects online.
Application Closing Date: Monday 21st October 2019
Christ Church Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Full Time, Permanent, Required asap
Christ Church Academy is a one form entry primary school, with a strong ethos of teamwork and very high aspirations for the success of all. Our curriculum approach is very creative, innovative and forward looking and our teachers need to embrace that way of working.
|We are looking for a teacher who:
· Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner
· Has high expectations of children’s learning.
· Has a proven track record of positive outcomes for pupils
· Ensures that the school is an exciting place to learn
· Is active in promoting partnership between staff, pupils, parents, the Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust and our community
· Be committed to maintaining and developing the Christian character of the school.
· Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
|We can offer:
· Our full commitment to support you and your professional development
· The opportunity to be part of an exciting and continually growing Academies Trust
· An ambitious vision for the future of the school
· Pupils who are keen to learn
· A clear, positive and caring ethos
· Highly committed and dedicated staff and governors
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please ring Mrs Annwen Ackroyd on 01274 410349 to arrange a time. Applications can be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through prospects online.
Application deadline: Monday 21st October 2019
Christ Church Academy is committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to vetting checks including an enhanced DBS check.