37hrs per week – all year round
(split shifts, mornings 6.30am to 9.30am, afternoons 2.30 – 6.45 Mon/Weds/Thu/Fri 3.30 – 9.00 Tues Timings can be negotiated for the right candidate)
Salary SCP– 10 – 15 £20751 – £22911
Christ Church Academy is a one form entry primary academy situated above Shipley with fantastic views across the valley and the UNESCO world heritage site at Saltaire. We are proud that visitors comment on what a lovely place it is and how well-mannered and enthusiastic our pupils are.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual who can help us to achieve our aims by aiding us to create a safe, welcoming school environment in which children can learn.
Your main duties will involve; general maintenance and minor repair works, grounds maintenance, picking up litter and being responsible for the removal of all debris from paths, play areas, grassed areas, flowerbeds and all entrances. You will be expected to empty bins, and coordinate the recycling of refuse as appropriate. You will maintain high standards of security and take pride in ensuring Christ Church always looks its best.
|We are looking for a person who:
· will take pride in ensuring that the school site is well presented and managed.
· has some experience of DIY
· has good basic IT skills
· wants to make a difference and ensure positive outcomes for children
· can use their initiative and has high expectations
· has good interpersonal skills
· is enthusiastic and keen to join a hard working team
|We can offer:
· The opportunity to be part of BDAT and work with schools and colleagues across the trust for career progression
· Career development opportunities for the successful candidate to shape the role according to interests and skills
· children who are keen to fulfil their potential
· a positive and friendly working environment
· a commitment to professional development
· A competitive holiday allowance
Visits to the school are strongly advised by prior arrangement. Please contact our Business Manager, Mrs Annwen Ackroyd on 01274 410349 to arrange a mutual appointment.
Applications can be made on our application form through prospects online. Or email email@example.com to obtain an application form.
CV’s will not be accepted for this position.
Christ Church Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. All BDAT roles are subject to a probationary period.
Application Closing Date: Monday 16th September 2019 9am
Shortlisting: Monday 16th September 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 18th September 2019