Nurture Plus Lead
The salary scale for this role spans from NJC SCP 11-16 through UQT1 – UPS (dependent upon experience and qualifications)
We are open to applications from qualified teachers, NQTs and from non-qualified teaching staff with suitable experience.
Nurture + is a successful provision within our school that supports pupils experiencing complex emotional/behavioural needs.
We are looking for a unique individual who is willing to go above and beyond for our children; someone who can innovate and motivate.
|We are looking for a person who:-
|We can offer:
|· Is able to provide a high level of challenge and support for all children
· Is flexible in their approach to ensure that can work across key stages and settings/classrooms
· Can be proactive in ensuring that the school meets the needs of all pupils
· Can support staff and parents when dealing with a range of behaviours and challenges
· Can support the Christian ethos of the school
· Will be organised and methodical in their record keeping
· Be an integral part of the Christ Church Community
|· A unique role and opportunity to shape the future of the provision
· The opportunity to be part of a whole staff team approach
· Appropriate levels of autonomy, challenge and support in order to build on our Nurture + offer
· Amazing pupils who want to do well
· High levels of CPD
· The opportunity to work as part of the BDAT family of schools
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Annwen Ackroyd on 01274 410349 to arrange a time. Applications can be made via e – mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The application form is on our website http://www.christchurchacademy.org.uk/our-school__trashed/job-vacancies/
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 11th March 2020
Christ Church Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.